The way K-Agriculture Company gather your information
They collect information about you from some sources, including:
Registration form on the website
On their website, they will ask for individually distinguishable information such as your name, email address, shipping address, and phone number.
When you visit or use the properties, the website will automatically collect information such as how you were mentioned to their site and what you do on their site (URL information, cookies…)
When you pay for a product, they will ask for individually identifiable information such as your name, email address, shipping address, phone number as well as financial information such as your credit card number, expiration date, and billing address…
They can use this information to bill you and fill your orders. If they have trouble processing an order, they will contact you through this information.
The purposes of collecting your information
K-Agriculture Company gathers information about you for some remarkable reasons, including:
- To personalize your experience (your information allows them to answer your particular needs). For example, when you want to buy varieties of cinnamon in bulk, and with your budget, K-Agriculture can recommend your suitable products’ characteristics.
- To improve their website (they continually try to improve their website offerings based on the information and feedback they receive from you)
- Process transactions and send transaction notifications
- Resolve conflicts, collect fees, and troubleshoot issues
- Supplying you with information or advertising about their products or services.
K-Agriculture Private Policy
- Under no circumstances will your information be sold, exchanged, transferred, or given to another company.
- Unless required by law, they will not sell, distribute, or lease your personal information to other parties.
- They keep and process your personal information in Vietnam’s K-Agriculture security system network, using procedural measures in accordance with Vietnam regulations.
- They may disclose information when legally compelled to do so, in other words, when they believe that the law requires it for the protection of their legal rights.
If you want to know the ways to import Vietnamese agricultural products, especially rice, do not forget to check out this link:https://bit.ly/3fjCvil